Wednesday, November 23, 2011

An Introduction.

Hello readers or non-readers,

My name is Elizabeth and I have decided that I will take the time to read a book each week and post my feelings or reviews here. I'm not sure that what I'll have to say will be exciting or enlightening, but I hope that by doing this I can create a kind of online book club. Something where everyone decided to read the book along with me, and then have a discussion of sorts after the fact.

The overall plan of this endeavor is to begin a new book on Sunday of each week and then by the following Friday or Saturday have a completed review of this book up for viewing or commenting. I am hoping that you will take the time to make appropriate suggestions as to what I should read next, so that I will be able to expand my library and my reading experiences.

The first book that I am going to tackle will be The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery. I'm choosing this book because it's one that I've already started this week. From what I understand it is currently being made into a film, due out sometime this year. Since I have already begun reading this book I should be able to get my post up by Friday so that I won't disappoint my readers or non-readers so quickly.

I do have to say that there is a possibility that the insanity of Black Friday at work may delay the review some. In any event I am very excited to finish reading this book soon. I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'll be blogging you soon.

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment