Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I've been gone a while, in case you didn't notice?!

But, here I am coming back to my books and to my blog feeling almost as if I never really walked away. In my previous posting frenzy I was actually not working and that allowed me a good deal more time to be online and to read and post everything to my heart's desire. In November I started a new job and the training and new hours definitely took away from my ability to be here with my not so avid readers. 

It is nice to see that in my absence the blog has continued to gain a little bit of momentum from people stumbling across my blog, mostly from my Goodreads posts. I've kind of been stock piling reviews to write. I haven't been posting, but I can promise you that I haven't stopped reading. So, please prepare yourself for an onslaught of postings over the next week or so catching you all up on the books that I have been digesting. 

Some great life events have happened for me as well lately. NickNack and I have set a date for the wedding and will be expecting our child in Mid-August as well. So it's been pretty hectic in that way as well. I'm not really sure there is much else that I'd like to say in this post except maybe that I am going to do my best to attempt to not walk away from my blog for several months again. Even if people don't read it much, I still really enjoy the feel and process of writing my thoughts about what I'm reading. I've always wanted to be involved in the book industry in some way. I'm fairly certain that unless I force myself to go back to school and move my entire family this is as close as I will ever get. I'm not complaining. It's good enough for me. 

Happy Reading to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment