Sunday, May 5, 2013

You know how I disappear for a while?

Well, I did that again. I'd like to think that it isn't possible to burn yourself out on reading, but I think I did. I was reading a lot, almost a book a day and occasionally more than one. And I just needed to walk away for a bit. I didn't really stop reading, I just stopped devouring. Apparently I also stopped reviewing, which does myself no good. 

I'm always surprised when I go away from the blog for a couple months, only to return and see that people have still been reading. It's nice. I guess I should really not just forget about the blog like that. But whatever, life happens.

Speaking of life. The one I'm creating inside my womb is getting really big. 24 weeks pregnant and having an absolute blast. Okay, so that last part was a lie. It's been awfully uncomfortable and distracting. I don't really want to make this a long post like they normally are. Mostly I just wanted to stop by and say hello to all of you readers. I'm reading a book about Nazi Germany right now, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to put it down and I've only barely begun it. It's not very enticing. 

I may instead pick up Life of Pi or Middle C. They both stand to be much more promising than this other. My library loan is only for 7 days though.. And it's already been two I think. I don't know... Just so dull. And I find myself so easily distracted by other things I should be doing. Anyway. This is really all I wanted to do, so I will wish you all happy reading. And maybe I'll be back tomorrow or the day after with a review on either what I'm reading, or something I read in the past couple of weeks. 

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment